Friday 9 May 2008

Counting blessings

We used to sing a great chorus at sunday school its a pretty old one .( not that I am!!) " Count your blessing name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done"

So not having had the best couple of days with one thing and another , I thought Id share a few blessings Ive had this week

  • The freedom to pray with friends in the wonderful sunshine we are getting just now.
  • A loving husband who encourages my study and listens when I get excited about a bible passage
  • Money to pay the rent
  • Sleep and food
  • Kids that make my life interesting and fun
  • A wonderful letter of encouragment and support that came on a day when tears werent too far away
  • the oppertunity to speak to a friend about Jesus and try to answer her questions

This list is endless really as Gods love is endless

My salvation and my honour depend on God. Trust in him at all times ,O people pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge

Psalm 63;7-8

No comments:

Polly and I

Polly and I