Friday 6 May 2011

Friday Five


Im taking part in RevGals friday five giving me a break from reading for one of two essays due this week.
So its friday five word association this week, here goes!


1) Airport- not been on a plane too often but Iv a memorable airport memory. My hubby and I were returning from a holiday/late honeymoon. We had ran out of money on the last day, not enough to buy a bottle of water. The flight was 3am and by then I was so very very thirsty. We sat waiting in the airport for our flight to be called and I longing watched a man drink a bottle of coke then he place it half full in the bin!! I looked at the bin.... and then to my hubby, who obviously knew my thoughts "dont do it Andrea" he said in an understanding voice. I was so thirsty...but I didnt go to the bin. I did however have several tea refills on the plane.

2) Baseball- makes me think of 'rounders' and hours of playing with friends at the park as a kid. Screaming at each other ruuuuuun!! and using our jackets for the bases.

3) Art- drawing, painting , chalks. I love to draw but due to study Ive not done anything for a year or more. It the first thing to do on finishing my course.

4) Chocolate- yum! Cake, bars, buttons all things chocolate I love! Just now I find Im eating more of it with every essay I write so hoping to loose a few pounds after my last essay. I think I will associate chocolate with essays forever now!

5) Grill- well its food again this time grilled bacon sandwiches on a saturday morning.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful blog! It sounds like you are overdue for some fun. I hope this summer gives you some rest and relaxation and space for things you have missed.

Unknown said...

Mmm, grilled bacon sandwiches? I want some!

Wendy said...

I'm thinking about those grilled bacon sandwiches. Wow. (and I totally understand about that coke!)

andrea said...

Thanks for poping by and if you had all been here we couyld have enjoyed a bacon sandwich together and I imagine the chat would have been great too.

Eilidh said...

Fact: when Dad and I were in Chicago we saw a building shaped like a big cruise ship, Titanic style. there was a grill restaurant on the upstairs and a cycle hire on the bottom stairs, and at the same time as I went "oh, look, a bike hire," Dad went "oh, look, a grill!". Quite telling of both of us!!

Polly and I

Polly and I