Friday 4 July 2008

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

This week has been a really difficult one with Sunday,Monday and Tuesday all having huge disappointments and hurt, but nothing is insurmountable with God.
However on a lighter note tonight I found out Id passed my Greek module, this was the module that was worrying me.
So celebrated with a little dance around the living room, to my daughters embarrassment. Not a jot did I bother! So the paradigms are off the wall now.
I'm helping out at the kids club this week at Church and having some great fun ,especially playing Dr Potty in the drama( move over Cameron Diaz!!)
Anyway here's a link to the kids(not the kids at our church)and my favourite song of the week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mMZy05ooFY&feature=related

by the by
the good is my pass
the bad was the beginning of this week
the ugly... my acting skills

Every Blessing for you week

2 comments:

Stephen said...

well done Andrea!
You should keep your paradigms up Greek grammar 2 is easier and Greek text 1 is a sheer delight.
love
Stephen

andrea said...

Thanks Stephen and Congratulations to you. I really enjoyed learning the vocab but the grammer stuff was a slog. I think I need to let it go just now to give me more time to study on the other modules.
Im really going to miss you and Rhona next semester at HTC.
love Andrea

Polly and I

Polly and I