Saturday 19 July 2008

Lentil Soup


I have heard that Jewish mother are renowned for chicken soup to comfort and fix all that ails.Well being a Scottish mother its lentil soup that I produce by the pot load in the winter,to which my teenage rebel without a cause daughter turns her ickle vegetarian nose up at.
Yesterday I received a text from my daughter saying "call me now" so in the pursuing moments of thinking whats wrong ,is she hurt or in trouble. No my daughter just wanted to let me know very some exciting news "Mum I like lentil soup its great"!!

Now if you are reading this thinking whats the big deal,Ill explain. You see Ive been praying about my daughter and I and our relationship as communications can be a little difficult,and that little moment of lentil soup I believe is comfort and love from my Father in Heaven.





John 6:26-28 (NIV)
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you.

No comments:

Polly and I

Polly and I