Saturday 21 March 2009

Saturday stock take

Well its Saturday and usually I love this day of the week,but recently Saturday's are coming around all too soon and seem as busy as the rest of the week.
So here's what this saturday brought
7am rise to start 7 loads of washing(why do teenagers where so many clothes)
Breakfast and much calling to get the boys on the move for guitar lesson oh and then the usual morning game of "hunt the boxers"
Boys all out including the grown up one called Jimmy
So at 10;30 started childrens address for tomorrow and thought about prayer of intersession.
11;30 Hounded by Goth teen to take her to town,so relented on the condition that goth teen take of wholly tights (apparently its the look ,well its a look)so her drove to Inverness. Of course I had to pop in to Wesley Owen for a book Id ordered some time ago
I used the last of my voucher on John MacArthers How to Counsel Biblically.Then I decided to buy a book on Prayer by Susan Sayers which has some lovely prayers. However the most important purchase was a bible for my hubby who has just accepted Christ as his lord and saviour. So I got him the Mens NIV devotional bible it even had a picture of a coffee mug on the front (I know not what I should be looking for)which is my hubbys 2nd love after me, yes coffee!
back home to finish preparation for tomorrow , finish the washing ,cook the tea, feed the horse and tell off two boys for rolling about the kitchen floor trying wrestle each other.
Now Im off to watch Casuality,then read somthing on the Reformation as an essay due on thursday.
Hope your having a happy saturday,Im so glad its mothers day tomorrow!! God Bless

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

sounds like a busy day!! hope you get properly looked after tomorrow :) also really like the new look blog!

Eilidh :)

Polly and I

Polly and I