Tuesday 5 April 2011

Education, Education, Education

Today has not been a good day for me. I have spent the day between feeling angry and crying because of an essingment result! Im annoyed as I had worked hard on this report and for the first time in a while had enjoyed an assingment, thinking it was a good piece of work. Im discovering Im not an academic as my grammar is not up to it and for now my heart is not in it. I miss painting ,I miss getting chalk under my fingernails and mixing worderful colours.

Tonight I am thankful to God that he loves me "the average" and I give thanks to God that I still look and see his colours in nature that remind me Im loved and makes me yearn to lift my chalks.(dissertation first!)

So that was my day, then once home and had a look at Hilton Church's Blog and this was posted...its cheered me up that Im not the only person who is thinking about the pitfalls of acedemia.


No comments:

Polly and I

Polly and I