Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day !?!

Its been a good mothers day chocs, flowers and the dishes done what more could I want? So I think this video is guite appropriate for today, you have probably seen it but it does make me smile for the things I say to my children and the things I can hear in it my mum said to me.



Mothers day is mostly a day of celebration of the care and love that a mother has shown to her child.However, for many people this is not day of celebration, because mum has left or died or been too ill to be there or a mum who has been unable to know how to love.
Perhaps as a church family it would be loving and healing to consider all kinds of mothering and grieve with those who are hurt because of the mothering lost or being unable to become a mum, alongside the thanksgiving for love recieved

John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another,even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

1 comment:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

HaPpY MuMs day to you too Andrea!
posted one at FHC just for you EnJOY!

Polly and I

Polly and I